Store Planning Manager
Lagardère Travel Retail is the only dedicated travel retailer of cultural and leisure products in the Pacific region. We currently operate over 150 retail outlets across the Pacific with most in major airports and commuter terminals. Today, Lagardère Travel Retail continues to grow and expand its portfolio of brands, keeping pace with the ever changing and diverse travel environment.
We have an exciting opportunity for a details orientated, agile individual with keen problem solving skills and administration experience to join our team as Store Planning Manager. Working closely with the operations and commercial teams, the successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of new store projects and refurbishments.
- Managing project process from commissioning stage to store opening, ensuring budgets and timelines are adhered to.
- Coordinating and managing relationships with project stakeholders.
- Implementing and managing project changes and interventions where required.
- Identifying and recommending process improvements to deliver improved efficiency, quality and return on investment.
- Reporting on project progress, problems and solutions.
- Maintaining complete and up-to-date project files.
- Other duties as required or directed.
Our ideal candidate will be highly organised and have a minimum of 3 years' experience managing commercial or residential building projects. As we operate across Australia and New Zealand, travel will be necessary from time to time.
To deliver at the optimum level you will have:
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and organisational skills
- Administration experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Agility with a strong solution focus
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Experience with retail projects will be highly regarded
We operate in a constantly evolving and fast paced retail environment where you will have the opportunity to challenge yourself and work with a dynamic team of dedicated professionals. We offer a competitive remuneration package, strong career progression opportunities, state of the art offices close to Sydney Airport with exciting views, and a free onsite Gym.
Experience new horizons every day!